The IMIS Organizers are grateful to all the participants, speakers and partners for the IMIS 2019 event, which would not be so successful and interesting without all of you!
We are pleased to announce that preparations for IMIS 2020, have already begun. It will be an excellent continuation of the tradition of gathering the best representatives of the International Maritime Insurance Business in Odessa.
The Organizing Committee invites the excellent specialists to save the date May 29, 2020. We invite you to participate in IMIS 2020 and discuss the most topical issues: marine insurance, environmental issues and Sulphur 2020 limit (from January 1, 2020 will enter into force).
We are looking forward to see you in Odessa!
PARTICIPANS – IMIS 2019:
BLACK SEA LAW COMPANYSTARK SHIPPINGH.W. WOODEG ARGHYRAKIS & COVARAMAR GROUPSHIPNEXTUKRAINIAN MARITIME BAR ASSOCIATIONSTAFF CENTRECIS PANDI SERVICES (UKRAINE) LTD.AQUAVITA INTERNATIONAL S.A.MAXIGRAIN-UKRAINELION INSURANCEQSS GLOBAL SAINGO UKRAINE INSURANCE GROUP “TAS“NAVICUSITERIS LTD.LEXCELLENCE LAW OFFICEGRAINCHART LTD. MEDIACOMPASSMARINE SERVICES GROUPHELLENIC FOUNDATION FOR CULTUREREGENT LTD.
May, 29, 2019
- George Arghyrakis (Cyber Security)
- Richard Lovett (P&I Club)
- Andrey Sokolov (Port concession pilot projects and related risks)
- Evgeniy Sukachev (Sanction cases)
- Konstantin Krasnokutskiy (Limitation of Liability for maritime claims)
- Olga Zerkalova (Integration of Ukraine into the World Insurance Community: ways and prospects.)