Topics will include:
- New Trends and Developments at the International Insurance market
- Cargo Insurance: perspectives and demands of the emerging Ukrainian market
- Electronic Bills of Lading: possibilities and risks
- Bank guarantee and P&I Clubs’ Letter of Indemnity: procedure for using the guarantee as the continuity of the commercial process for the shipping business
- Arbitration and Litigation: is the London the only place for arbitration?
- Ecology regulation and environmental monitoring of vessels
- IMO 2020: How Regulations will impact the shipping industry?
- Who will improve your business? – Ship finance: Future of shipbuilding in Ukraine
- Ukrainian inland waterways: present and future
- Yachting in Ukraine
This list of topics is not exhaustive
Sponsors may suggest other topic of current interest for speeches and discussions
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- You will meet whom you need: Shipowners, Shipbrokers, Cargo Owners, Ship Managers, Ship Agents, Lawyers, Insurers etc.
- Ukraine is one of the biggest Agricultural and Mineral resources markets in the world with great Trading society.
- It should be noted that the Odessa region is one of the centers for the development of the economics of Ukraine. And the city of Odessa offers many opportunities for business.
- There are 3 Sea Ports in Odessa bay, which have major amount of cargoes in Ukraine, and Odessa is the “Maritime Capital” of Ukraine.
- IMIS – excellent platform for business communication in Odessa between all parties of maritime business,
who involved in international maritime insurance and maritime regulatory compliance.
Insurers and P&I Clubs, Surveyors, Lawyers, Shipowners, Shipbrokers, Cargo Owners, Ship Managers, Ship Agents, etc.
NAVAREX’s projects presentation –
Underwater Archaeology of Black Sea region
Organizing Committee and IMIS Partners support the development of
Ukrainian underwater archaeology and IMIS platform will show the colorful world of underwater explorations and exiting discoveries, which amaze International scientific community around the world.
Since 1988 and for the last 31 years, the Underwater-Archeological non-profit organization “NAVAREX” has explored the water area of Island Zmeiniy, in Black Sea, Kiliya district of Odessa region, Ukraine.
It all has started with the interest and creation of a group at the University,
and over 31 years of exploration in the waters of Island Zmeiniy was the long way
from a visual search in flippers to high-tech exploration, using satellite navigation,
acoustic and electromagnetic devices, the development of new techniques.
Over the past years, NAVAREX’s members has conducted more than 50 expeditions, and it is not over, it is just the beginning!
NAVAREX will present an annual report and new projects during IMIS.
29 May 2020
Official opening/ Welcome speech
Session № 1
Welcome coffee & drinks
Session № 2
NAVAREX’s projects presentation – Underwater Archaeology of Black Sea region
The IMIS Organizing Committee (“we” or “our”) operates the website https://imis.com.ua (“Service”).
All information requested on the website and registration process is strictly for the use of the IMIS Organizing Committee in compliance with international privacy legislation. By completing these registration forms, you agree that the IMIS Organizing Committee will use this data (only to hold IMIS events).
Information Collection and Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal Information includes, but is not limited to, your name, phone number, credit card or other billing information, email address and postal address. We use your Personal Information primarily to provide and improve the Site and Services and to respond to your inquiries.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites