28 MAY 2021 ODESSA, UKRAINE
Topics will include:
- Covid 19, P&I insurance cover, crew and quarantine claims
- The Hardening Market – marine hull pricing cycles
- Charterer’s liability
- Lessons from the Ever Given case and the P&I perspective
- Brokers perspective on effects of Hardening P&I Ratings
- LOU of P&I Clubs – practice in Ukrainian jurisdiction
- Mediation vs Arbitration
- Arbitration vs High Court in London – differences and possibilities
- Bunker Oil Spills and handling major liability claims from the Russian perspective
28 May 2021 (1 p.m. – 6 p.m.)
- Official opening/Welcome speech
- Session № 1 – Insurance Issues 2021
- NAVAREX’s projects presentation – underwater archaeology of Black Sea region
- Coffee break
- Session № 2 – Perspectives of P&I Market
- Presentation of the Office of the Panama Maritime Authority in Ukraine
- Session № 3 – Arbitration & Litigation
Reception – 6 p.m.
(All times are in GMT+3)
The IMIS Organizing Committee (“we” or “our”) operates the website https://imis.com.ua (“Service”).
All information requested on the website and registration process is strictly for the use of the IMIS Organizing Committee in compliance with international privacy legislation. By completing these registration forms, you agree that the IMIS Organizing Committee will use this data (only to hold IMIS events).
Information Collection and Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal Information includes, but is not limited to, your name, phone number, credit card or other billing information, email address and postal address. We use your Personal Information primarily to provide and improve the Site and Services and to respond to your inquiries.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites